For those who have the error “The connection to your opponent has been lost” and have a router, there is a solution to this problem.
Special thanks for the method: Komaric007
Firmware for other Dlink Routers can be found here.
I’ll show it using a router as an example D-link DIR-300
Do the following:
1. Go to the website 192.168.0.1. (Enter your username and password there, (default login admin, but no password!))
2. Select the third item at the top MAINTAINANCE
Then on the left we select third paragraph Firmware Update
3. Press the button “Overview…” select file “dir300b_v2.05_abnj.bin” and press Upload. (Then there will be an inscription like wait 40-80 seconds and the router will reboot)
4. If you want Russian, then choose the third item at the top MAINTAINANCE
Then on the left we select fourth paragraph LANGUAGE PACK UPGRADE upload file “dir300b_v2.05_langpack_ru.bin”. (Then the router will reboot again)
5. If everything is done correctly, then more error “The connection to your opponent has been lost“will not appear.