Slightly playing with fans in Twitter, Company SEGA Finally officially announced its intention to release a science fiction shooter Vanquish From Studio Platinum Games on PC. And yes, as well as in the case of a computer Bayonetta, Reissue will receive a number of improvements.
Vanquish will go on sale in the service digital distribution steam on May 25. And, judging by the description from the developers, the key features of the PC version of the game from the creator Resident Evil Shinji Mikov (Shinji Mikam9) will be as follows:
● Branded action mechanics Platinum Games, providing high-speed, but smooth battles;
● Unique attacks and protection in hand-to-hand combat, which vary depending on the scenario;
● Wide arsenal of high-tech weapons, including all implements from DLC;
● a wide variety of enemies equipped with smart AI, starting with primitive robots and ending with grand giant bosses;
● spectacular science fiction locations;
● Online tables of leaders, encouraging the calculation system of points, many complexity modes;
● full support for Steam (achieve, cloud saving, collectible cards, Big Picture mode);
● resolution of the picture without restrictions – at least 4k and above;
● unlimited personnel frequency;
● Advanced graphic options (smoothing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, custom textures and shadows, post-processing effects, etc.);
● Full support (subtitles, voice acting, game menus) English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.
By the way, at the moment Steam is invited to place a pre-order for Vanquish: Digital Deluxe Edition (Play plus soundtrack, album with concept art, desktop wallpaper and avatars) for 699 rubles. And if you already have a PC version Bayonetta, You can safely count on a 25% discount.