This program is intended for pumping debuffs for the Bellato / Cora races through a Persian of the same race VR.
For pumping, in addition to the pitching Persian himself, you additionally need:
– a mage with an open purification or a warrior with an open Flame of Purification who have the “Race Enemy” condition.
– you also need a program to run two windows on one computer HideToolz, which must be downloaded separately.
1. In the Persian-jock window, focus on the Persian-BP and press CTRL + 1. Since the focus on the protein-BP due to lags can fly off, the program will constantly restore it by class. 1.
2. In the Persian pumping window, create a macro with the necessary debuffs and put the macro in the F3 quick launch cell (for example, by default).
3. For the Persian-vr-mage, create a macro with the “Purification” spells (their number should be equal to the number of debuffs). Put the macro in the F3 quick launch cell (for example, by default).
4. For the Persian-vr-warrior, put the Flame of Purification skill in the F3 quick launch slot (for example).
5. Hover the mouse over the Persian pumping window and press CTRL + F1.
6. Then, hover the mouse over the Persian-BP window and press CTRL + F2.
7. “Start” button!
8. After the first cycle and further, it is necessary to correct the delay value specified in field No. 6 for a specific case.
Algorithm of the program:
– focus on 1st window,
– presses the 1 key (highlighting the target of the Persian-BP) and immediately the fast key of the 1st window (Debuffs),
– for Persian-vr-warrior the pause set by field No. 6 in ms, otherwise skip
– focus on 2nd window,
– presses the fast key of the 2nd window (Clear),
– for persian-vr-magician the pause set by field No. 6 in ms, otherwise skip
– jump to start.
* before each step there is a short pause specified in field No. 3 in ms
* when placing debuffs in the Persian pitching macro, take into account the rollback of the slays and do not put debuffs of one school / level next to each other