Twitch remains the leader of the streams, but do you know how much he leaves from the nearest competitor? Moreover, in second place there is already a stress struggle!
Gamesindustry.BIZ with reference to Streamlabs and Stream Hatchet reports the following data for the first quarter of 2021:
- Twitch accounts for 71% of all the watched clock of content in the region of Stimination.
- Twitch, YouTube Gaming and Facebook Gaming increased by the involvement of the audience, but twitch poured especially strongly.
- In the reporting quarter twitch reached 6.3 billion hours of visual views – by 97% more than it was in the first quarter of 2020.
- YouTube Gaming in the first quarter of 2020 was 1.1 billion hours, and now it became 1.4 billion.
- Facebook Gaming for similar indicators was 0.6 billion hours, and it became 1.1 billion. Rough quarters is 119%.
- If Facebook Gaming will continue to grow at the pace, it will quickly throw youtube Gaming on the third line in the battle of streamer platforms. This will be a landmark event: platform Google Always ranked second since its launch in 2018.
TWITCH growth is largely related to the popularity of the “Communication” category, where it is shown in a row – from culinary shows and joint watching movies to girls in swimsuits who are welcome with chat. “Communication” accounts for 12% of the total content viewed on Twitch, and the category takes up the category compared to the first quarter of 2020 amounted to 44%.
The most popular company on all three sites remains Riot Games with their League of Legends And ValoRant. In second place – Rockstar Games from GTAv. At the same time, according to the results of the first quarter of the 2021th “Rock Stars”, they took the first place on Twitch – probably due to the high popularity of user role-playing servers in GTA Online.