For your hideout to flourish, its residents must be energetic, well-fed, and happy. In this article, you will find all the tips, tricks and secrets you need to do this.
When Bethesda announced Fallout 4 at E3 2015, and Fallout Shelter appeared first in the App Store and then in Google Play, the setting of survival in a post-apocalyptic world became more relevant than ever.
RESEARCH OF THE SURROUNDING TERRITORIES
CAPS AND LUNCHBOXES
Some useful tips:
- For a successful shelter, give people around the door good armor and weapons. During the attack, take all well-armed people straight to the door and destroy the enemy forces. So you will be able to quickly protect the entrance to the shelter and earn a lot of experience.
- In rooms where acceleration is constantly occurring, it is worth better equipping the inhabitants, so you will reduce the damage from “failed acceleration.
- It is necessary to improve the door to the shelter, and keep a couple of strong guards near it. When attacking, they will have time to kill several enemies, which will make it easier for you to destroy the rest.
- Try to keep at least a couple of women in your population pregnant, because with rapid development, new workers are always needed. Pregnant women are incapable of fighting, but can participate in production. A woman gives birth 8 hours after the start of pregnancy, and after another 8 hours the baby grows up, so as soon as the children become adults, they should quickly pick up a new pair of marriage.
- Caps are also given for rushing rooms. You will be given the number of covers corresponding to the probability of an incident. For increasing the level of the character, you will receive the number of caps corresponding to the achieved level. Also, sometimes you will receive currency simply for collecting resources.
- Build a radio room and put characters with great charisma to work in it. The broadcast will begin, which will not only attract new residents, but also increase the level of happiness of your inhabitants. The happiness boost will only work if someone is working in the room.
- In addition to transferring a resident to a more suitable room for him, you can increase happiness by overhearing what your residents are saying. Double click on the room with residents and read the text above their heads. They can tell you what they want, or they can tell you that everything is in order.