Brutal Legend: Hint / Hint (How to increase your army limit)
IMPORTANT! This joke also works in multiplayer, so you will do all the operations below at your own peril and risk.!
So, let’s begin:
1) find the file BuddhaDefault.cfg, which is located by default in C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ BrutalLegend \ Data \ Config;
2) open it with WordPad (or Notepad), while not forgetting to make a backup for every fireman;
3) find the line defaultMaxPopCap = 40;
4) change the value to 99, (that is, defaultMaxPopCap = 99);
6) start the game, and instead of 40 units we now have 99.