Metro 2033 Tip (fix aspect ratio on widescreen monitors)
In Metro 2033, the following problems are observed on widescreen monitors: the faces of the characters are stretched horizontally and people look like dwarfs, and the weapons in their hands seem to look unnatural.
1. We go into the game and set the settings at which it is comfortable to play, as well as the native resolution (that is, what is on the desktop, for example, I have 1440 by 900).
2. Save and exit.
3. We go through the following catalog:
C: \ Users \ USER_NAME \ AppData \ Local \ 4A Games \ Metro 2033
and open user.cfg with a text editor and find the line r_fullscreen and change on to off.
4. Save and exit.
5. Start the game and play)
P.S .: A huge disadvantage of this advice is the launch bar, which is not removed when the game starts. If annoying, you can do the following:
1. Set the classic theme (optional) and change the background to solid black (optional).
2. Start the game.
3. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
4. Select the tab processes and close explorer.exe
5. The streak is gone. Only black remains)
After playing again Ctrl + Shift + Esc -> New task … -> explorer.exe
We write in the comments what is not clear…