More recently, the 6th part of the urban planning and economic simulator Anno was released. From the name it is clear that the game takes place in a fairly distant future. Now the player has the opportunity to build settlements on the moon. In this article, we will give some useful tips for completing this exciting game.
Competent infrastructure is the foundation of a successful city!
Before building your settlement, it is worth considering its infrastructure in advance. To make it effective, many factors must be taken into account. Thoroughly analyze your current position, the strategy is still! Here are some helpful tips to help you design your settlement.
What about the economy?
Money plays a very important role in this game. To expand your cities, you need to learn how to manage your income and expenses. We have some tips to help you grow your economy successfully.
- To expand your settlements, try to maintain your good position and ensure stability.
- Produce as much as you consume.
- Small deficits are better than surplus. They will occupy all your warehouses, and what will be produced afterwards will have nowhere to put. Consider that you have lost money.
- It is worth updating employees if the balance of goods is positive.
- It is better to close the old needs first, and then the new ones – this is cheaper.
- If you start expanding and modernizing your city, you will get a lot of money. But don’t overuse just the extension, don’t forget about the upgrade! This can lead to a situation where bridges are required for subsequent expansion, and you do not have the necessary staff for this.
Finding the golden mean
After the economy, pay attention to your trade routes. There is a little trick here too. Using several small carriers is cheaper than one large one. But it is also more difficult to manage them. It is worth finding a middle ground here, it will be the most effective strategy.
Tips for using the navy
In conclusion, I would like to give some useful tips regarding the navy.
- Spend as much money as you can afford on upgrades.
- Don’t forget about side quests. They can bring bonus resources.
- Use minefields to kill enemies.
- Learn the features of all combat units – this will greatly help you in battle.
- Use EMP to stop the drone carrier or attack the harbor.
- Check the map before completing the mission. Is there any loot left there?
- Study all mission objectives well.