1. Unpack the attached archive.
2. Run Widescreen Fixer.exe
3. Select a game in the list, click on the gear.
4. Remove the checkbox “Enable Aspect-Ratio Fix (With her, my picture was blurred)
5. Select the required FOV with the slider. I put 60.
5. Launch The Darkness 2. (! do not close the program !)
6. Press the * key on the numeric keypad. (It can be changed in the settings.)
For work you need:
Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package
The program goes online only to check for updates. No viruses.