Worms 4 / Mayhem: Tip (Tips and tactics for the game)
There are 5 Easter eggs in the game, for finding which they give 1000, here are 3 that I found:
– In the mission “to serve and destroy” there is a car from the movie “back to the future”, if you smash it, you will receive a message that you have found an Easter egg. And the card itself resembles a scene from the movie.
– In the mission “Attack of the T-Rex” (I don’t remember exactly the name), if you take a bazooka on the platform and shoot into the mouth of the T-Rex (he’s still chewing on the platform), you will get 1000 for an Easter egg.
– In the mission “Undercover Struggle” on the tower where the professor stands, there is an entrance to the tower itself, there are jewels, take them, get 1000.
IMPORTANT: if you find an Easter egg and lose a round, do not despair, the money will stay with you.
And here are the 2 remaining Easter eggs:
– In Wally’s Rusty Tin, shoot the toilet on your left;
– In the Pleasant Siege mission, there is a tunnel under the castle. Enter it from the opposite side of the card and receive an Easter egg.
Note: in the mission “Undercover Struggle” you need to look for the entrance not in the tower with the professor, but in the tower with the lowest three boxes. There will be a large hole in the wall. The stones are not visible, but they are there. You can get there using two blocks.
From the main menu, select Quick Play for two. When the map is loaded, press RMB, choose defeat and get 16 coins.
Easter eggs for level 1-2 are:
In the level “destroy and serve” (this is the 5th level in the construction era) you need to blow up the gray car that looks the best. You will receive 1 Easter egg. It will give you 1000. credits.
In the level “Pleasant siege” (this is the 5th level in the era of knights) you need to go around the castle around the wall. You will see a cave. Go there and watch the video, after which you will receive 2 Easter eggs.
In Undercover Fighting, go down the tower with the worm Egg. You will find a hole in this tower. Climb into it and there you will find crystals. Collect them, and a hint will be displayed that you have found an Easter egg.
Earn all (15) trophies to unlock the Cyborg Outfit.
To unlock the Dino Worm costume, you need to break the records of team 17 (team 17) in “Stages” mode (except for MMA).
To unlock Chervenstein’s costume, you need to break the records of team 17 fighting without rules in the “Stages” mode.
This is a trick: if you want your worm to fire a lot of grenades in 1 turn, take the Icarus potion, but don’t drink it, then turn on the weapon menu and point the cursor, for example, at the grenade and then click on the grenade pkm, lkm, pkm, lkm , and then he himself will shoot grenades. WARNING: do not do this with dynamite, bombing, alien abduction, poisoned arrow and homing missile. Then, if you want to continue your turn, take the Icarus potion again.
This is a trick: if you want your worm to fire a lot of grenades in 1 turn, I’ll tell you how it’s done. We take Icarus’ potion, but do not drink it, then turn on the weapon menu and point the cursor, for example, at a grenade and then click on the grenade pkm, lkm, pkm, lkm, and then he will fire grenades himself. ATTENTION! Don’t do it with dynamite, bombing, alien abduction, poisoned arrow, and homing missile. Then, if you want to continue your turn, take the Icarus potion again.